Service Leadership Workshop Morning Session
The Service Leadership Workshop is a highly interactive event, proven successful in a wide range of organizations, industries and cultures around the world. In this workshop, members of your top team will build alignment with each other, embrace a common service vision, and commit to take action as role models for superior service.
- Discover fundamental service principles to raise service levels and improve customer experience at every point of contact.
- Take away proven strategies, best practices, guidelines and techniques to build and reinforce a superior service culture in 12 essential areas.
- Align the culture building activities currently in use throughout your organization.
- Identify opportunities for new culture building initiatives, upgrades and improvements.
- Prioritize activities and develop practical action plans for best results.
8:00 - 8:30 am: Registration
8:30 - 10:30 am: Session One
10:30 - 11:00 am: Tea / Coffee Break
11:00 - 1:00 pm: Session Two
1:00 pm: Lunch